In the desperate search for Savannah Guthrie ’s mother, Nancy Guthrie, the investigators have now found a new clue. In the chilling doorbell camera footage of the alleged abductor, the presence of a pinky ring beneath the glove has been spotted. Now, investigators are considering this as part of a broader detail.
New cue found in Nancy Guthrie's casePima County Sheriff Chris Nanos told NBC News on Tuesday that the security clips may have revealed a pinky ring on the kidnapper’s hand beneath their glove. “I look at the same photo you look at [of the person seemingly tampering with Guthrie’s camera], and I get it,” the official said.
He added, “I’m going to give that to my team. They’ll look at that. They’ll analyze it, and we’ll see. Maybe it is (a ring).”
What happened to the glove and the DNA analysis?Although officials discovered a glove matching the one the suspect wore two miles from the 84-year-old’s residence, DNA on it did not match records in the FBI’s Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) database.
The glove, which was initially tested in Florida, was retested in Arizona, with no hits either time. Nanos shared the disappointing news via X, clarifying that “the DNA found at the property is being analyzed & further testing needs to be done as part of the investigation.”
That DNA, Nanos revealed Friday, does not belong to anyone “close” to Nancy.
Is Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance random?In an interview with the Today show, Nanos suggested the disappearance may not have been random.
“I think this was an individual who had a target, for whatever reason, and he has made it tough, but I’ve got some pretty tough investigators too,” he said.
Earlier in the investigation, however, he declined to definitively classify the case, stating, “We don't know. We're going to assume both sides of that. We'll look at both sides of that."
Family’s plea continues As investigators continue their work, Nancy’s children have made heartfelt appeals on social media. In a recent Instagram video, Savannah addressed the alleged captor directly. “It is never too late to do the right thing. … We believe in the essential goodness of every human being,” she said.
US President weighs in againEarlier, on February 16, US President Donald Trump had again weighed in on the investigation. In a brief interview with the New York Post, trump said the abductors would face “very, very severe, the most severe” federal consequences if Nancy Guthrie is found dead.
Contact to : xlf550402@gmail.com
Copyright © boyuanhulian 2020 - 2023. All Right Reserved.